Friday

Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, 6-Count Packages

Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee, 6-Count Packages



Description
Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee is a crisp, cold, naturally flavored iced coffee wherever summer takes you. Using 100% natural roasted arabica beans, we created a blend of instant and microground coffee that is specially designed for mixing with cold water. Then we added just the right amount of buttery, velvety caramel flavor and pure cane sugar for the perfect balance of refreshment and sweetness.






user review 
i wasn't too eager to be paying $6 to $7 for only 6 packets of instant iced coffee mix at my local safeway supermarket but i had to remember how much i spent at Starbucks just for their coffees and iced coffees and so i wanted to try these out and I'm glad I did because I loved it and realized they were definitely worth the $$'s.

I'm not really a coffee drinker (i probably drink 1 cup of coffee once or twice a week max) and only drink coffee when I really need a pickup. I can't drink coffee straight either and need a moderate volume of milk or half and half in it because the coffee taste is too bitter for me. I'm ordinarily a tea drinker. But I love iced drinks in the afternoon or night, especially iced drinks that I can instantly make without having to wait a long time to heat water and having to cool them in the refrigerator or freezer.

Each pack contains 6 little packets of starbucks coffee mix powder. It's true as the other reviewer said that you can make 2 to 4 or 5 cups of iced coffee just with one packet so it's really worth the $$'s and really you can just use half or less of a packet to make your cup of iced coffee - the coffee is that strong!! If it had sugar, I could barely taste it because the coffee was VERY STRONG so I had to add 3 packets of stevia sweetener packets and 4 mini-moo half-and-half cups. The next time I make it, I'll make sure to buy some whipped cream too and add it on top for a luxurious iced dessert drink just like at starbucks.....mmmmmm......