Monday

Poundex 3-Piece Coffee Table, Dark Cherry


Poundex 3-Piece Coffee Table, Dark Cherry


User review
I love these tables! Very inexpensive, but when you get them assembled they don't look "cheap"! Easy assembly. The color is a brown-cherry, exactly as pictured. One of the criss-cross slats on the main coffee table was damaged when we opened the box. This isn't a structurally significant piece (contrary to what the pictures depict, these slats don't actually HOLD the glass top...the glass sets on a ledge just above the slats). So, we were able to glue it with wood glue and it looks good as new. We contacted the company about the damage and they said if we chose to fix it ourselves, they would refund half of the shipping costs. But, this didn't seem fair since I was under no obligation to repair it myself and if I wanted to, I could ship it all back to them, ask for a replacement and they'd have to ship me a new set...all of which would have equalled THREE times the shipping costs. It was easy to communicate with the company via email and they were prompt in their responses. I explained that I expected half the shipping cost, plus my time and materials to repair the damage. They agreed to that and refunded me what we felt was a fair representation of our time and materials to repair the damage. In the end, I am very happy with the tables, and with the way the company handled our dispute. Would buy from Visiondecor again!